Looking for a fun, quality way to spend your summer? Help out in the Irondequoit Bureau of Recreation!
- Summer Camp Staff applications will be accepted from January 1 – May 1, 2019
- Positions include: Counselors, Office Staff, Sports Specialist, Camp Directors
- If selected, interviews will take place in mid-May. Candidates will be notified via phone call with an interview date, time, and location.
- You must be at least entering 11th grade to apply for a summer camp staff position and at least 16 years old.
- Junior Leader applications accepted from January 1st until May 17, 2019. Interviews will take place in mid-June.
- This is a volunteer position for young adults entering grades 9-11
- Applicants must volunteer for at least two consecutive weeks