Town Hall: 1280 Titus Avenue • Rochester, NY 14617 | (585) 467-8840

Frequently Asked Question:

How do I get a copy of my Marriage License?


You must fill out a Marriage Research Application form. It must be filled out by one of the two parties involved in the marriage or a Power of Attorney. The form must be notarized and there is a search fee of $10. The marriage license is filed where you applied for your license, not necessarily where you were married.

Irondequoit logo

1280 Titus Avenue
Rochester, NY 14617

Town Hall:    (585) 467-8840

Police Dept: (585) 336-6000

Copyright ©2022 Town of Irondequoit - All Rights Reserved