Town Hall: 1280 Titus Avenue • Rochester, NY 14617 | (585) 467-8840

Frequently Asked Question:

Can I get a handicap tag in the Clerk’s Office?


Yes. To apply for a handicap tag, you must provide a valid Drivers’ License and a note from your doctor specifying if you need a permanent or temporary tag and for how long (if temporary). You may have someone else come in for you. They must bring your Drivers’ license and the form filled out with your signature.

Irondequoit logo

1280 Titus Avenue
Rochester, NY 14617

Business Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm

Town Hall:    (585) 467-8840

Police Dept: (585) 336-6000

Copyright ©2023 Town of Irondequoit - All Rights Reserved