‘We hope that as we enter into our new year that we attain a level of normalcy and as such, we are beginning our planning of the 2021 4th of July Celebration. We do however realize that no matter how much we plan, COVID-19 may once again negatively impact this event. As we approach this coming year and learn more about what we can and cannot have, we will continue to keep the community and residents informed.”
Special Events with the Town of Irondequoit
- Don Sinton, Director of Special Events & Projects
- Jarie Doberstein, Special Events Assistant
- Carol Payment, Special Events Assistant
4th of July Road Closures
Sunday July 4th
- Kings Hwy will close at 7:30 a.m. starting at Christ the King Church and points north for our 10K race/2 Mile Fun Run. This route should reopen around 9:00 a.m.
- Titus Avenue will close between Portland Ave and Kings Hwy starting at 7:30 a.m. and will reopen after the parade concludes, roughly 1:30 p.m.
- Titus Avenue will close between Cooper Road and Kings Hwy at 10:45 a.m. for the duration of the parade, roughly 1:30 p.m.
- Titus Avenue will close between Portland Ave and Kings Hwy at 8:00 p.m. for our fireworks display and reopen about 11:00 p.m.
- Parking will be available on Town Hall Campus by special permit and handicap permit ONLY.
- Some surrounding businesses may provide their lots for parking depending on availability.
- Please remain aware and safe when parking on town streets