Ice Rink Status:
Our outdoor skating rink is back at the Irondequoit Town Hall campus (1280 Titus Avenue)! Skate rentals (for a small fee) are available but on a limited basis.
If you bring your own skates the use of the ice rink is free of charge to everyone (even non-residents).
Monday - Sunday 8 am to 8 pm (Weather Permitting)
Dedicated Hockey Hours:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 4 pm to 8 pm
Skate Rental Hours:
(Weather Permitting and Subject to Change)
*Please note: no skate rentals available Friday, Feb. 21 - Sunday, Feb. 23 2020
Fridays 5 pm to 8 pm
Saturday 10AM to 6 pm
Sunday Noon to 5 pm
$2.00 / Hour - Cash Only (Must leave Photo ID / License for Rental)
- Skate rental available on first come, first serve basis.
- Individuals under the age of 16 must have parent / guardian rent skates.
- ID must be left when renting skates.
- Skates must be returned to rental booth after one hour. Additional charges will be applied for skates returned late.
- All skate rentals and skating is done so at your own risk. All renters must fill out the Ice Skate Rental Agreement / Indemnification Form.
Please note the following guidelines for the use of the outdoor ice rink:
- Skating is permitted only during the posted hours (8am to 8pm)
- Use caution when entering and exiting the rink
- Skaters under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Skaters are not permitted to carry children
- No more than 2 people can skate together
- Gloves, hats and/or helmets are recommended
- Throwing of snowballs or any objects is prohibited
- Hockey and use of hockey equipment is only permitted during dedicated hockey times
- Street shoes are not permitted on the ice surface
- Tag, horseplay, "chains" or speed skating are not permitted
- Skating backwards may not be possible when crowded
- No food or drink on the ice surface
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted
- Tobacco products are prohibited
- No dogs or other pets allowed
- Do not use profanity/foul language
- All skate renters are liable for damaged or lost equipment
- The Town of Irondequoit is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items
- Be courteous to other skaters around you
In case of an emergency, please call 911