Looking for a fun, quality way to spend your summer? Help out in the Irondequoit Bureau of Recreation!
- Summer Camp Staff applications will be accepted from Dec. 6th - May 4th
- Positions include: Assistant Camp/Playground Program Supervisor, Camp Directors, Woodcraft Director, Counselors, and Woodcraft Counselors.
- If selected, interviews will take place in mid-May. Candidates will be notified via phone call with an interview date, time, and location.
- You must be at least entering senior year in High School or older in order to apply for a Summer Camp Staff position.
- Junior Leader applications accepted from Dec. 1st - June 1st. Interviews will take place in mid-June.
- This is a volunteer position for young adults entering grades 10-11.
- A limited number of 9th graders selected for volunteering at KinderCamp.
- Applicants must volunteer for at least two consecutive weeks.